Friday, June 3, 2011

To Live and To Live Creatively: A Manifesto

This blog has been a new experience for me. Before this quarter I had never used one before. I have learned a lot and have truly gained a better understanding of myself both as a person as a whole and in a creative mindset. So, as my final post on this blog, I wish to share a list of points that I have found to be most important as a guide to one's personal and creative life:

1) Find a way to express yourself. You will know what this is when you find yourself going in-depth with something you enjoy doing.

2) Be unique. Don't follow the crowd, stand out.

3) Be original. It can be the most satisfying feeling to be able to say "I came up with that."

4) Enjoy the little things. Period.

5) Take time to reflect. It helps to figure out where you stand and can really help you discover who you are.

6) There is always room for improvement. Work toward becoming the best you can be.

7) "Never" only exists when you say it. A positive attitude can do wonders, and determination will help you reach your dreams.

8) Do not lose sight of your dreams. Always remember what you're working toward, and don't let yourself get discouraged.

9) Stay true to yourself. Don't let others tell you who to be.

10) Always remember to have fun. Even the most painful work can seem less dull with a little imagination and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment